Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hello Hello.

Hi !!, well I've been totally MIA lately but it's just cause I'm feeling under the weather these days, I'm just starting to feel better and decided to upload a new post. Not much has happen since last time, I've been applying some organization methods into the entire house and I can say it's working miracles.

I'll post some pictures at the end, unfortunately i don't have any before pictures just after, that's because I was so excited to start organizing my stuff that I put hands on job just like that. So, let's imagine the before pictures looked horrible. I promise I will hold my excitement next time I'm in an organizing mood and snap some before pictures for you guys :).

This is just an example of how I organized under my bathroom sink, looks great and made easier for me to find my stuff :)


This is another idea I got from some website and I thought it looked pretty to put the toilet paper inside a big flower vase

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign