Tuesday, September 28, 2010

❤♡♥ Hello all !! ♥♡❤

This is my journey on how to be the perfect wife and survive on the attempt, I'm a normal women with such a normal life. This blog would be the shelter of my random thoughts and my endeavors.

A little some you may need to know about me :

I'm totally in love with my hubby
I love, lovee to read
Love dogs and we have two a boxer named Duchess and a Toy fox terrier named Laika
And I really enjoy cooking and baking for my hubby and to entertain people

I'm currently working on some projects, one of them is remodeling the master bedroom, just starting so stay with me and follow my crazy days.

1 comments:

La Familia Garcia said...

I'd love to see your master bedroom project! And read any tips you have to being the perfect wife. =) Good luck on this blogging journey!

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign